1. Italy Releases New Research Report “Xinjiang: Understanding Complexity, Building Peace” (June 30, 2021) by EURISPES–Laboratorio BRICS, Istituto Diplomatico Internazionale (IDI), and Centro Studi Eurasia–Mediterraneo: https://eurispes.eu/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/rapporto.en-xinjiang_2021.pdf.
General aim of this report: To give institutions a report as unbiased, independent and reliable as possible, in order to raise the quality of the debate and thus the relative political decisions. The ultimate goal of this documentation is to promote an informed public debate on the topic and offer policymakers and civil society a different point of view from the biased and specious accusations coming from the Five Eyes countries, the EU and some NGOs and think-tanks.
2. “Xinjiang: China’s Western Frontier in the Heart of Eurasia,” an eight-article series published in November 2020 to March 2021 by the Australian Alert Service, a weekly publication of the Australian Citizens Party: https://news.cgtn.com/news/2021-04-09/Australian-media-explores-real-reason-behind-politicalizing-Xinjiang–Zjs006Zmms/index.html.
3. “Xinjiang ‘internment camps’: Research institute got it wrong, official says”, South China Morning Post, April 9, 2021: https://www.scmp.com/news/china/politics/article/3128977/xinjiang-internment-camps-research-institute-got-it-wrong.
4. “Xinjiang: From the eyes of an Australian-British who cycled across China” – Jerry Grey (August 12, 2020): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jlUy2DR8TQ.
5. “Young Uygurs look to sue Australian think tank over report on ‘forced labor’ in Xinjiang”, Global Times, June 20, 2021: https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202106/1226577.shtml.
6. “Fact Check: Lies on Xinjiang-related issues vs. the truth,” CGTN, February 6, 2021: https://news.cgtn.com/news/2021-02-06/Fact-Check-Lies-on-Xinjiang-related-issues-vs-the-truth-XEFuvz6b84/index.html.
7. “The Dragon’s Gift: The Real Story of China in Africa” – by Deborah Brautigam, July 8, 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq6Ks3ROiCg&t=1747s.